Spell&Sell complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Information We Collect
We collect information about you in the following ways:
- Information you provide to us: We collect information that you provide to us when you fill out forms or contact us through the Site. This may include your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide.
- Information we collect automatically: We use Google Analytics and Hotjar to collect information about your use of the Site, including the pages you visit and the actions you take. We also use tracking pixels to collect information about your use of the Site. This information may include your IP address, browser type, and device type.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries and provide customer service.
- To improve the Site and our services.
- To communicate with you about our products and services.
Sharing Your Information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With service providers: We may share your information with third party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as hosting the Site or analyzing data. These service providers are required to protect your information and are not permitted to use it for any other purpose.
- As required by law: We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or in response to a valid request from a law enforcement agency.
Your Rights and Choices
You have the following rights and choices regarding your information:
- Opt-out of marketing communications: You may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in those communications or by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Access and update your information: You may access and update your information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Delete your information: You may request that we delete your information by contacting us at email@example.com. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to comply with legal obligations.
- Object to processing: You may object to the processing of your information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take reasonable steps to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no website can fully eliminate security risks.
Str. Demokracia 20,
+383 49 460 555